WHY PERSONAL TRAINING? HEAR KARA’S STORY.
Millions of people purchase a gym membership every year only to use it a handful of times due to lack of knowledge, intimidation by other members or a simple lack of accountability. Personal training in a private, professional studio is great way to bypass the gawkers, avoid injury and see results quick!
Coach Rae, C.P.T., & C.F.S.T., works with a wide range of clients and addresses a variety of goals to include, but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Balance and functional strength
- Restored mobility
- Increased in muscle density and strength
- Increased energy and mood stabilizing
- Post-rehabilitation of joint replacements and injuries
In-Studio Private Session Rates
Most sessions are approximately 55 minutes in duration; however, thirty-minute sessions and partner training are also available. The online personal fitness coaching is for anyone in the US and Canada and does not require face-to-face sessions.
- private studio session: $65 per hour or $35 per 1/2 hour
- private studio partner training: $80 per hour ($40 each) ~ no 1/2 hrs
- one-time custom workout program: $150
- one-time custom nutrition plan: $150
- one-time custom workout + nutrition: $280
- ongoing online personal fitness coaching: $500 + $100 month
- fascial stretch therapy
All packages are non-refundable and expire 90 days from purchase date.
No more fighting for equipment or dealing with gym memberships. We offer a private, professional studio setting, and we are conveniently located at the south end of Downtown Colorado Springs in the basement of the The Warehouse Restaurant. Enjoy the benefits of a “gawk-free” zone in a century-old building lined with the original stone work.