Coach Rae has 20 years of nutrition experience, holds a certification in Flexible Dieting and Plant Based Nutrition through eCornell. She also holds certifications in Personal Training (NFPT), Stretch Therapy (STW) and Neurokinetic Therapy, and is a Cancer Recovery Specialist and a Mobility Specialist (MWOD). She has lost 120 pounds and maintained that loss for over a decade, and has studied under, and been mentored by, several top world-renowned coaches in the industry.
The difference between Nichole’s programs and other programs – She doesn’t just write you a nutrition plan, she also educates you how to be successful for life. With unlimited access to Coach Rae you can ensure your success if you put in the work. “My experience has proven that when we have accountability accompanied by clear, wise guidance towards solution, our chance for success increases dramatically.” Coach Rae
What You Can Expect & What’s Included
- You will have unlimited access to Coach Rae to answer all your nutrition questions and to navigate pitfalls.
- Weekly check-ins for accountability, goal setting and strategies for upcoming events.
- You will learn what protein, carbohydrates and fats do, why you need each and how much of each you really need for your body, your goals and your activity level.
- You will learn the basics of micro-nutrition and how to get the most from your food.
- You will learn metabolic optimization methods to lose the weight and keep it off!
- You will be exposed to flexible dieting strategies so that you don’t have to eat the same thing all the time.
- You will receive a list of preferable food choices for easy shopping and menu planning.
- You will receive tips for easy meal prep and resources to tons of new recipes.
- You will NOT be asked to buy or take a bunch of supplements.
- You will be connected to a private Facebook group with other nutrition clients for added support, recipes and strategies.
Cost is $139 per month for the first 2 months payable upfront ($278) and then $89 month to month. The first 60 days is nonrefundable but you may cancel the ongoing coaching at anytime. If you cancel the month to month you will still receive the 60 days of coaching.
NICHOLE ALSO OFFER NUTRITION CONSULTING
ONE TIME COST OF $150 FOR AN HOUR IN-STUDIO OR OVER THE PHONE
3 DAY FOOD LOG, VITAL STATS AND GOALS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
Email nichole@actionwrX.com to get started!
TOTAL FITNESS COACHING
Coach Rae has more than a decade working in the fitness industry as a health and fitness coach. She holds certifications in Personal Training (NFPT), Stretch Therapy (STW), Neurokinetic Therapy, Metabolic Flexibility Diet Strategies through Extreme Human Performance, and Plant Based Dieting through eCornell. She is also certified as a Cancer Recovery Specialist and a Mobility Specialist (MWOD). Her focus is helping clients optimize their metabolism and transform their bodies through weight training and proper nutrition. She also focuses on aerobic conditioning, mobility, flexibility and works closely with each client on recovery and stress reduction methods. “It’s ALL important! If we only focus on one piece we will fall short of optimum health.” Coach Rae
The difference between Nichole’s programs and other programs – She doesn’t just write you a generic program, she includes all aspects of health: nutrition, strength density, aerobic conditioning, mobility, recovery, and stress reduction. Nichole educates her clients on how to optimize their metabolism so they can keep the fat off – empowering them for lifelong change. Everything is custom built and clients have unlimited access to Coach Rae. “My experience has proven that when we have accountability accompanied by clear, wise guidance towards solution, our chance for success increases dramatically.” Coach Rae
What’s included in Total Fitness Coaching
- Unlimited access to Nichole to answer all your fitness & nutrition questions and to navigate pitfalls.
- Weekly check-ins for accountability and goal setting.
- Custom fitness program which includes weight training, conditioning, mobility and recovery – and updates.
- Custom Nutrition Coaching as laid out above – and updates.
- You will learn the difference between Exercise and Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis (NEAT), and which types of exercise are best for your body and your goals. No more guessing in the gym.
- Education about metabolic optimization methods, flexible dieting, and strategies to set you up for long term success.
Cost is $199 a month for the first 3 months and then switches to $149 month. The first 3 months of $597 are payable upfront and non-refundable. Should you cancel ongoing coaching you will still get the 90 days.
NICHOLE ALSO OFFER A ONE-TIME CUSTOM WORKOUT PLAN
ONE TIME COST OF $199 WITH NO ONGOING TWEAKS OR COST
CURRENT WORKOUT PLAN, GOALS & VITAL STATS ARE REQUIRED